The EthicMark® Awards continued identifying advertising and communications that uplift the human spirit and society. The Awards honour media campaigns inspiring progress toward global awareness and the Sustainable Development Goals.
EthicMark® goals and criteria raise the ethical bar: showcasing communications which reinforce healthy lifestyles and behaviors for consumers, youth and community. The product and the company/organisation has to meet high standards of integrity, responsibility, transparency and fairness, while respecting diversity.
The five finalists in the for-profit category are:
- KLM Fly Responsibly, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Netherlands
- Do Black Carbon Credit Card, Doconomy, Sweden
- Minding the Gender Gap, P&G, USA
- Black Supermarket, Carrefour, France
- Hydroponic School Gardens, Scotts Miracle Grow, USA
The five finalists in the non-profit category are: